Aggressive ETFdb Portfolio
The Aggressive ETFdb Portfolio is designed for clients with a high risk tolerance and willingness to accept volatility in their investment portfolios, in exchange for potentially very lucrative returns. The risk and return of this ETFdb Portfolio may be ideal for younger investors interested in growing assets over a relatively long time and willing to accept a fair amount of volatility in order to do so.
The Aggressive ETFdb Portfolio will also likely appeal to investors with a bullish outlook for the global economy and minimal need for current returns through fixed income allocations.
This ETFdb Portfolio is inspired by an aggressive investment strategy that follows an allocation of roughly 80% equity and 20% fixed income. The equity allocation is tilted towards large cap stocks, although exposure as a whole is fairly well diversified across all market cap levels, industries, and economic regions. On the fixed income side, this ETFdb Portfolio invests exclusively in emerging market bonds, an asset class with a sizable degree of risk and the potential for stellar uncorrelated returns.
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETFdb Analyst Picks offer investment recommendations suited for longer-term traders; each Analyst Pick includes a fundamental rationale as well a suggested stop-loss and price target.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.