Baby Boomers ETFdb Portfolio
The Baby Boomers ETFdb Portfolio is designed for investors who are looking to construct a portfolio with a meaningful tilt towards the healthcare sector. Those who believe that this corner of the economy will account for a significant portion of GDP growth, job creation, and stock market appreciation in the foreseeable future might be drawn to this thesis. This portfolio could be an appealing option for those looking to overweight exposure to the healthcare industry and position themselves favorably as the global economic recovery picks up.
Pro Membership Required to Continue ReadingTo continue reading this article, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETF Insider weekly & actionable ideas packed with regular updates and analysis on all major asset classes, includes recommendations for active traders.