Better-Than-AGG Total Bond Market ETFdb Portfolio
The Better-Than-AGG Total Bond Market ETFdb Portfolio is designed for investors who are seeking to build a broad-based portfolio that offers complete exposure to nearly every corner of the global fixed income market. Innovation and interest in the bond ETF space has surged in recent years and a handful of first-to-market products have popped up, allowing for investors to gain precise access to various segments of the global bond universe. When it comes to bond exposure, many investors limit the scope of their holdings to U.S. securities, often times entirely excluding international and emerging market debt from the fixed income component of their portfolio. Moreover, many investors exclude entire segments of the U.S. bond market that may have appeal as sources of return enhancement and risk reduction.
Pro Membership Required to Continue ReadingTo continue reading this article, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETF Insider weekly & actionable ideas packed with regular updates and analysis on all major asset classes, includes recommendations for active traders.