BRIC-or-Bust ETFdb Portfolio
The BRIC-or-Bust ETFdb Portfolio is designed for investors looking to construct a well rounded portfolio focusing on the economies of Brazil, Russia, India, and China. This portfolio may appeal to investors who are bullish on the global economic recovery and who wish to favorably position themselves across four of the fastest growing emerging markets. Although many investors retain the perception that emerging markets are excessively risky, the developing world has become an increasingly critical component of any portfolio seeking to deliver capital appreciation over the long term.
Pro Membership Required to Continue ReadingTo continue reading this article, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETF Insider weekly & actionable ideas packed with regular updates and analysis on all major asset classes, includes recommendations for active traders.