Cheapskate Hedge Fund ETFdb Portfolio
The Cheapskate Hedge Fund ETFdb Portfolio is designed for investors who wish to construct a well rounded portfolio that delivers hedge fund-like returns while keeping a close eye on expenses. Hedge funds are known for delivering non-correlated returns that can add value in both bull and bear markets, although they are also notorious for piling on hefty performance fees and management expenses. The Cheapskate Hedge Fund ETFdb Portfolio provides investors with a cost efficient way to tap into the world of hedge fund investing with an expense ratio that is 130 basis points below the average hedge fund management fee.
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETFdb Analyst Picks offer investment recommendations suited for longer-term traders; each Analyst Pick includes a fundamental rationale as well a suggested stop-loss and price target.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.