Commodity Guru ETFdb Portfolio
The Commodity Guru ETFdb Portfolio is in no way designed or endorsed by legendary investor Jim Rogers; rather it represents our attempt to identify a collection of exchange-traded products that are deemed to be consistent with public statements made by one of the most widely followed commodity bulls [see Disclaimer A at end of page]. Jim Rogers is an outspoken proponent of free markets probably best known for his work with George Soros in founding the wildly successful Quantum Fund. Rogers’ valuable contributions to the world of financial literature and impressive track record in the commodities space are some of the many reasons why many investors idolize this Wall Street legend.
Pro Membership Required to Continue ReadingTo continue reading this article, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETF Insider weekly & actionable ideas packed with regular updates and analysis on all major asset classes, includes recommendations for active traders.