Ex-Europe ETFdb Portfolio
The Ex-Europe ETFdb Portfolio is designed for investors who are seeking to build a broad-based portfolio but are interested in steering clear of European economies. The desire to avoid European stocks and bonds in a portfolio may stem from a number of different investment theses; some may be concerned that the number of issues facing the continent are pointing towards a prolonged period of disappointing economic growth, while others might simply believe that there are better opportunities elsewhere. With the notable exception of Europe, this ETFdb Portfolio includes exposure to all other major regions of the globe, including the U.S., Asia, and South America. This ETFdb Portfolio is constructed with an asset allocation strategy of 60% equity, 35% in fixed income, and 5% in real estate, although these weightings may be tweaked depending on willingness and ability to take on risk (those looking for less risk may wish to increase the fixed income allocation, and vice versa).
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETFdb Analyst Picks offer investment recommendations suited for longer-term traders; each Analyst Pick includes a fundamental rationale as well a suggested stop-loss and price target.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.