Ex-U.S. ETFdb Portfolio
The Ex-U.S. ETFdb Portfolio is in many ways, a rather traditional collection of equity and fixed income ETFs designed for investors with a long time horizon and an interest in minimizing expenses. We have designed this ETFdb Portfolio for investors with a moderate risk tolerance, allocating 30% of the holdings to fixed income securities and 60% to equities. The remaining 10% we have allocated to real estate, which we believe (despite performance in recent years) can add valuable return enhancement and diversification benefits to a portfolio.
However, this ETFdb Portfolio comes with a twist: we have assumed investors are bearish on future prospects of the U.S equity markets, but still believe in the long-term strength of the global economy. Whereas most U.S. investors allocate the vast majority of their portfolio to domestic securities, we have avoided investments listed in the U.S. altogether in the construction of this ETFdb Portfolio. The equity, fixed income, and real estate investments held by this ETFdb Portfolio are located outside of the U.S.
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETFdb Analyst Picks offer investment recommendations suited for longer-term traders; each Analyst Pick includes a fundamental rationale as well a suggested stop-loss and price target.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.