Global Titans ETFdb Portfolio
The Global Titans ETFdb Portfolio is designed for clients who wish to establish well-rounded exposure to the most competitive economies from around the world. As the global economic recovery advances at a slow and steady pace, investors are frustrated with the high-levels of uncertainty plaguing many countries thanks to lack-luster labor markets, slowdowns in manufacturing, as well as spiraling debt woes. There are still “bright spots” however, and we have designed this ETFdb portfolio with a focus of investing in only the most competitive economies from around the globe as ranked by the World Economic Forum for 2011-2012.
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETFdb Analyst Picks offer investment recommendations suited for longer-term traders; each Analyst Pick includes a fundamental rationale as well a suggested stop-loss and price target.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.