High-Tax Bracket ETF Portfolio
The High-Tax Bracket ETFdb Portfolio is designed for clients who wish to achieve portfolio growth through diversified market exposure, while also minimizing their tax-burden. Although many investors tend to flock to high-yield dividend funds, individuals already in the high-income tax bracket surely wish to avoid additional income. The portfolio is split between a large allocation to equities, about one-third of holdings in fixed income, and a small portion in commodities.
Pro Membership Required to Continue ReadingTo continue reading this article, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETF Insider weekly & actionable ideas packed with regular updates and analysis on all major asset classes, includes recommendations for active traders.