High Yield ETFdb Portfolio
The High Yield ETFdb Portfolio is designed for clients who are looking to derive significant current income from their invested assets, and are less concerned about the growth of capital over the long term. This focus on assets delivering a material current yield is reflected in both the equity and fixed income portions of the portfolio. This ETFdb Portfolio was constructed based on an investment strategy that calls for an allocation of just over two-thirds of its holdings to equities (including a portion to real estate) and the rest to fixed income.
Unlike most all-ETF portfolios, this ETFdb Portfolio does not maintain exposure to the most popular cap-weighted domestic and international indexes, instead it focuses on benchmarks that seek to identify securities paying significant dividends out to shareholders. On the fixed income side of the equation, exposure is tilted away from securities paying minimal yields; as such, the bond exposure may be slightly more risky than average and more tilted towards longer-term securities.
Pro Membership Required to Continue ReadingTo continue reading this article, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETF Insider weekly & actionable ideas packed with regular updates and analysis on all major asset classes, includes recommendations for active traders.