Ready To Retire ETFdb Portfolio
The Ready To Retire ETFdb Portfolio is designed for clients who are at or near their retirement date, and expect to live for approximately 30 years following their retirement. This ETFdb Portfolio is inspired by a widely-accepted investment strategy that follows an allocation of roughly just over one-third in equity and just under two-thirds in fixed income. In addition, although many investors have shied away from real estate investments in recent years, we believe this asset class can still provide valuable return enhancement and diversification benefits (particularly over the long term), and as such have given it a minor allocation (reducing our equity allocation).
We have tilted the equity allocation heavily towards large cap U.S. stocks through SPY, and have limited exposure to emerging markets to a small portion of total portfolio holdings. On the fixed income side, this ETFdb Portfolio invests exclusively in investment grade bonds, and maintains the majority of its holdings in risk-free securities.
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETFdb Analyst Picks offer investment recommendations suited for longer-term traders; each Analyst Pick includes a fundamental rationale as well a suggested stop-loss and price target.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.