ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report for ARGT
ARGT is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate the FTSE Argentina 20 Index. The index is designed to measure performance of the top 20 companies within the investable universe of Argentina-domiciled companies or companies that have substantial revenues or assets in Argentina, as defined by FTSE.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Latin America Equities||0.75%||2011-03-03||Global X||ETF||+3.51%|
ARGT Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for ARGT on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Latin America Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
ARGT Realtime Rating: Overall
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for ARGT, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in ARGT's Category. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for ARGT
ARGT offers exposure to Peruvian equities, by holding companies that are domiciled in the South American nation. For investors seeking investment in the nation, ARGT is one of the only choices available as most ETFs do not offer any allocations to the emerging nation except for broad Latin America...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.