BTAH - U.S. Market Neutral Beta Fund Fact Sheet
BTAH Tracks This Index: Dow Jones U.S. Thematic Market Neutral Beta Total Return Index
The index is equal weighted, dollar neutral and sector neutral. The index rebalances monthly by identifying the highest beta stocks as long positions and lowest beta stocks as short positions, of approximately equal dollar amounts, within each sector.
This ETF is no longer active. See active ETFs in the Long-Short ETFdb Category.
- Issuer: QuantShares
ETFdb Category: Long-Short
ETF Home Page: BTAH
Tax Form: 1099
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
Explore BTAH on ETFdb
- BTAH Price & Trading Information: View BTAH's latest price and trading information
- BTAH Holdings: View BTAH holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- BTAH Charts: Create custom charts of BTAH
- BTAH Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- BTAH Head-To-Head: See how BTAH compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- BTAH Technical Indicators: Analyze BTAH's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- BTAH Category Report: View the Long-Short ETFdb Category Report
- BTAH Realtime Rating: See how BTAH rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database