ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report for CNDA
CNDA is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate the IQ Canada Small Cap Index. The IQ Canada Small Cap Index is a market cap-weighted index that seeks to provide investors with a means of tracking the overall performance of the small capitalization sector of publicly traded companies domiciled and primarily listed on an exchange in Canada.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Foreign Small & Mid Cap Equities||0.69%||2010-03-23||IndexIQ||ETF||-10.97%|
CNDA Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for CNDA on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Foreign Small & Mid Cap Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
CNDA Realtime Rating: Overall
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for CNDA, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in CNDA's Category. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for CNDA
CNDA offers exposure to small cap Canada stocks, a feature that gives it a risk/return profile very different from the mega-cap heavy EWC. Small cap international equities are often overlooked by U.S. investors, so CNDA has appeal as a complement to other more popular funds. For "pure play" exposure...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.