DBC DB Commodity Index Tracking Fund
- Issuer: Invesco PowerShares
- Structure: Commodity Pool
- Expense Ratio: 0.93%
- ETF Home Page: Home page
- Inception: Feb 03, 2006
- Tax Form: K-1
- Tracks This Index: DBIQ Optimum Yield Diversified Commodity Index Excess Return
- 52 Week Lo: $11.70
- 52 Week Hi: $18.68
- AUM: $1,798.7 M
- Shares: 146.0 M
Alternative ETFs in the Commodities Category
|Type||Ticker||Expense Ratio||Assets||Avg. Daily Vol||YTD Return|
|Most Liquid (Volume)|
|Top YTD Performer|
The DBIQ Optimum Yield Diversified Commodity Index Excess Return is a rules-based index composed of futures contracts on 14 of the most heavily-traded and important physical commodities in the world.
Realtime Rating Summary
DBC is a passive Commodity Pool that seeks to replicate DBIQ Optimum Yield Diversified Commodity Index Excess Return. The DBIQ Optimum Yield Diversified Commodity Index Excess Return is a rules-based index composed of futures contracts on 14 of the most heavily-traded and important physical commodities in the world.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for DBC on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Commodities with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
DBC In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for this ETF and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
DBC HoldingsFilings Data as of: Feb 02, 2016
Top Ten Holdings
Gasoline Rbob Fut Dec16
Brent Crude Futr Dec16
Ny Harb Ulsd Fut Jun16
Wti Crude Future Mar16
Lme Zinc Future Feb16
Lme Zinc Future Feb16
Soybean Future Nov16
Corn Future Sep16
Sugar #11 (World) Oct16
This section compares how balanced and deep this ETF is relative to the peer group ETFdb Category.
DBC Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of this ETF to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
This section shows how this ETF has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of DBC relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
This section shows how the volatility of this ETF compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $12.34
- 60 Day MA: $13.17
- MACD 15 Period: -0.12
- MACD 100 Period: -1.63
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 69.44
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 44.64
- RSI 10 Day: 45
- RSI 20 Day: 42
- RSI 30 Day: 40
- Ultimate Oscillator: 44
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $12.09
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $12.82
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $11.86
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $12.82
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $11.75
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $13.31
Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: $12.20
- Support Level 2: $12.08
- Resistance Level 1: $12.39
- Resistance Level 2: $12.46
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 50.30
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 32.83
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 41.03
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 39.94
Latest DBC News
Sell On The Pop Prospects: November 24th Edition
Sell On The Pop Prospects: November 10th Edition
Buy On The Dip Prospects: July 7th Edition
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- RJI Rogers Intl Commodity ETN
- DJP Dow Jones-UBS Commodity Index TR ETN
- GSG GSCI Commodity-Indexed Trust Fund
- PDBC DB Optimum Yield Diversified Commodity Strategy Portfolio
- GSP S&P GSCI Total Return Index ETN
- FTGC Global Tactical Commodity Strategy Fund
- GCC Continuous Commodity Index Fund
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.