ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report for DOD
DOD is a passive ETN that seeks to replicate the Dow Jones High Yield Select 10 Total Return Index. The Index is a market index constructed as a subset of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Each December, the thirty stocks in the Dow Jones Industrial Average are ranked by indicated annual dividend yield. The ten stocks with the highest indicated annual dividend yield are then selected as Index components.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Large Cap Value Equities||0.75%||2007-11-07||ELEMENTS||ETN||+22.18%|
DOD Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for DOD on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Large Cap Value Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
DOD Realtime Rating: Overall
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for DOD, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in DOD's Category. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for DOD
This ETP offers an opportunity to access large cap U.S. stocks selected from the DJIA based on dividend yield. The ten companies that have the highest yield in the index of 30 companies are selected for inclusion in this fund. This means that, generally speaking, this fund will have very large and...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.