DRGS - Global Big Pharma ETN Charts
DRGS Tracks This Index: NYSE Arca Equal Weighted Pharmaceutical Total Return Index
The index is designed to track the performance of the equity securities of a cross-section of global companies involved in various phases of the development, production and marketing of pharmaceuticals.
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats,
including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the
period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of DRGS
relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength,
and Moving Averages.
Explore DRGS on ETFdb
- DRGS Price & Trading Information: View DRGS's latest price and trading information
- DRGS Holdings: View DRGS holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- DRGS Fact Sheet: View DRGS's Fact Sheet
- DRGS Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- DRGS Head-To-Head: See how DRGS compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- DRGS Technical Indicators: Analyze DRGS's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- DRGS Category Report: View the Health & Biotech Equities ETFdb Category Report
- DRGS Realtime Rating: See how DRGS rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database