DRR - Market Vectors-Double Short Euro ETN Charts
DRR Tracks This Index: Double Short Euro Index
As the Index is two-times leveraged, for every 1% weakening of the euro relative to the U.S. dollar, the level of the Index will generally increase by 2%, while for every 1% strengthening of the euro relative to the U.S. dollar, the Index will generally decrease by 2%.
- Issuer: Van Eck
ETFdb Category: Leveraged Currency
ETF Home Page: DRR
Tax Form: 1099
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats,
including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the
period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of DRR
relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength,
and Moving Averages.
Explore DRR on ETFdb
- DRR Price & Trading Information: View DRR's latest price and trading information
- DRR Holdings: View DRR holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- DRR Fact Sheet: View DRR's Fact Sheet
- DRR Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- DRR Head-To-Head: See how DRR compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- DRR Technical Indicators: Analyze DRR's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- DRR Category Report: View the Leveraged Currency ETFdb Category Report
- DRR Realtime Rating: See how DRR rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database