DXD - UltraShort Dow30
Description: The Dow Jones Industrial Average is a price-weighted index of 30 "blue-chip" U.S. stocks. It is the oldest continuing U.S. market index.
DXD - Profile
Summary Data for DXD
|52 Week Lo:||$27.15||52 Week Hi:||$39.49|
|AUM:||$214.0 M||Shares:||7.8 M|
|Avg. Volume (1 month)||883,360||Avg. Volume (3 month)||900,823|
DXD - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Spdr Dow Jones Industrial Average (Dia) Swap Deutsche Bank Ag: 79.24%
- Dj Industrial Average Swap Societe Generale: 27.75%
- Spdr Dow Jones Industrial Average (Dia) Swap Goldman Sachs International: 26.96%
- Spdr Dow Jones Industrial Average (Dia) Swap Goldman Sachs International -: 26.96%
- Dj Industrial Average Swap Goldman Sachs International: 19.40%
- Dj Industrial Average Swap Credit Suisse International: 19.11%
- Dj Industrial Average Swap Bank Of America, Na: 13.36%
- Dj Industrial Average Swap Ubs Ag: 6.66%
- Dj Industrial Average Swap Citibank, N.A.: 3.64%
- Djia Mini E-Cbot Future 03/21/14: 2.15%
DXD Asset Allocation
DXD - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
DXD - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of DXD relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
DXD - Fundamentals
DXD Expenses & Fees
DXD - Technicals
DXD Bollinger Bands
DXD Support & Resistance
DXD - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
DXD is a leveraged ETF that is linked to ProShares. The Dow Jones Industrial Average is a price-weighted index of 30 "blue-chip" U.S. stocks. It is the oldest continuing U.S. market index.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
DXD Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for DXD on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Leveraged Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
DXD Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for DXD, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in DXD's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for DXD
This ETF offers 2x daily short leverage to the broad-based Dow Jones Industrial Average Index, making it a powerful tool for investors with a bearish short-term outlook for U.S. large cap stocks. Investors should note that DXD?s leverage resets on a daily basis, which results in compounding of re...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.