EGPT - Egypt Index ETF
Description: The Index provides exposure to publicly traded companies that are domiciled and primarily listed on an exchange in Egypt or that generate at least 50% of their revenues in Egypt.
EGPT - Profile
EGPT - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Commercial International Bank (Egypt) SAE GDR CMGGF: 8.34%
- Global Telecom Holding SAE GDR ORSTF: 7.38%
- Talaat Moustafa Group Holding TMGH.CA: 7.05%
- Egyptian Financial Group-Hermes Holding Company HRHO.CA: 6.33%
- Telecom Egypt SAE ETEL.CA: 5.43%
- Juhayna Food Industries JUFO.CA: 5.31%
- Egyptian Kuwaiti Holding EKHO.CA: 4.99%
- El Sewedy Electric Co SWDY.CA: 4.69%
- Al EZZ Steel Rebars SAE ESRS.CA: 4.31%
- Centamin PLC CELTF: 4.27%
EGPT Asset Allocation
EGPT Sector Breakdown
EGPT Market Cap Breakdown
EGPT Region Breakdown
EGPT Country Breakdown
EGPT - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
EGPT - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of EGPT relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
EGPT - Fundamentals
EGPT Expenses & Fees
EGPT - Technicals
EGPT Bollinger Bands
EGPT Support & Resistance
EGPT - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
EGPT is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate Market Vectors Egypt Index. The Index provides exposure to publicly traded companies that are domiciled and primarily listed on an exchange in Egypt or that generate at least 50% of their revenues in Egypt.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Emerging Markets Equities||0.98||2010-02-16||Van Eck||ETF||+24.67%|
EGPT Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for EGPT on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Emerging Markets Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
EGPT Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for EGPT, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in EGPT's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for EGPT
This ETF is the only pure play fund offering exposure to the Egyptian economy, a Middle Eastern market that has tremendous return potential but that can also be quite volatile. Investors looking to expand emerging markets exposure beyond the BRIC and a handful of quasi-developed countries may fin...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.