FEMS - Emerging Markets Small Cap AlphaDEX Fund Charts
FEMS Tracks This Index: Defined Emerging Markets Small Cap Index
The index is an enhanced index created and administered by Standard & Poor's which employs the AlphaDEX stock selection methodology to select small cap stocks from the S&P Emerging Markets BMI universe that meet certain criteria.
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats,
including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the
period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of FEMS
relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength,
and Moving Averages.
Explore FEMS on ETFdb
- FEMS Price & Trading Information: View FEMS's latest price and trading information
- FEMS Holdings: View FEMS holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- FEMS Fact Sheet: View FEMS's Fact Sheet
- FEMS Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- FEMS Head-To-Head: See how FEMS compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- FEMS Technical Indicators: Analyze FEMS's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- FEMS Category Report: View the Emerging Markets Equities ETFdb Category Report
- FEMS Realtime Rating: See how FEMS rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database