FOL 2x Oil Bull/S&P 500 Bear
- Leveraged Commodities
Alternative ETFs in the Leveraged Commodities Category
|Type||Ticker||Expense Ratio||Assets||Avg. Daily Vol||YTD Return|
|Most Liquid (Volume)|
|Top YTD Performer|
The index tracks the spread, or the difference in daily returns, between the oil and U.S. equity market segments.
Realtime Rating Summary
FOL is a leveraged Commodity Pool that is linked to FactorShares. The index tracks the spread, or the difference in daily returns, between the oil and U.S. equity market segments.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for FOL on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Leveraged Commodities with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
FOL In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for this ETF and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
FOL HoldingsFilings Data as of: Jul 02, 2013
Top Ten Holdings
Light Sweet Crude Oil Futures Aug13 Xnym
S+p500 Emini Fut Sep13 Xcme 20130920
Jp Morgan 100 Treasury Fund In Jp Morgan Treasury Fund Cjtxx
This section compares how balanced and deep this ETF is relative to the peer group ETFdb Category.
FOL Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of this ETF to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading
This ETF is currently available for commission free trading on the following platforms: (Interactive Brokers)
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 0 other ETFs in the Leveraged Commodities ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
This section shows how this ETF has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
This section shows how the volatility of this ETF compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $4.57
- 60 Day MA: $6.30
- MACD 15 Period: -0.75
- MACD 100 Period: -3.14
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 93.96
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 96.97
- RSI 10 Day: 24
- RSI 20 Day: 25
- RSI 30 Day: 29
- Ultimate Oscillator: 33
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $2.97
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $4.42
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $2.62
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $6.58
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $2.79
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $7.72
Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: $3.39
- Support Level 2: $3.38
- Resistance Level 1: $3.42
- Resistance Level 2: $3.44
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 25.09
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 28.81
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 35.72
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 27.53
Latest FOL News
2011: A Year Of ETF Firsts
Q&A With Stuart Rosenthal: Factor ETF Investing
Tweaking Our All ETF Portfolio
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- UWTI VelocityShares 3x Long Crude Oil ETN
- UGAZ VelocityShares 3x Long Natural Gas ETN
- UCO Ultra DJ-UBS Crude Oil
- DGAZ VelocityShares 3x Inverse Natural Gas ETN
- DWTI VelocityShares 3x Inverse Crude Oil ETN
- SCO UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil
- USLV VelocityShares 3x Long Silver ETN
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.