GEMS PureFunds ISE Diamond/Gemstone ETF
- Commodity Producers Equities
Realtime Rating Summary
GEMS is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate n/a. This ETF is not linked to a specific benchmark.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for GEMS on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Commodity Producers Equities with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
GEMS In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for this ETF and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
GEMS HoldingsFilings Data as of: Jan 05, 2014
Top Ten Holdings
AAUKF 7.62%Anglo American PLC
01929 6.77%Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Ltd
PDMDF 6.53%Petra Diamonds Ltd
SIG 6.49%Signet Jewelers Ltd
DDC 6.31%Dominion Diamond Corp
LKFLF 5.02%Luk Fook Holdings (International) Ltd.
CHOWF 4.76%Chow Sang Sang Holdings International Ltd.
NILE 4.75%Blue Nile, Inc.
LUCRF 4.66%Lucara Diamond Corporation
U77 4.23%Sarin Technologies Ltd.
This section compares how balanced and deep this ETF is relative to the peer group ETFdb Category.
Market Cap Breakdown
Market Tier Breakdown
GEMS Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of this ETF to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading
This ETF is not currently available for commission free trading on any platforms.
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 17 other ETFs in the Commodity Producers Equities ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
This section shows how this ETF has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
This section shows how the volatility of this ETF compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $21.01
- 60 Day MA: $20.72
- MACD 15 Period: -0.45
- MACD 100 Period: 1.16
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 95.79
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 67.96
- RSI 10 Day: 37
- RSI 20 Day: 47
- RSI 30 Day: 51
- Ultimate Oscillator: 47
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $20.37
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $21.77
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $20.44
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $21.57
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $20.52
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $21.63
Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: $20.62
- Support Level 2: $20.61
- Resistance Level 1: $20.63
- Resistance Level 2: $20.63
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 32.55
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 14.16
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 43.88
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 30.52
Latest GEMS News
Best & Worst Weekly Performers July 20th Edition
Where Does Your Mining ETF Dig?
This Week In ETFs: December 2nd Edition
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- GDX Market Vectors TR Gold Miners
- GDXJ Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF
- XME SPDR S&P Metals & Mining ETF
- IGE iShares North American Natural Resources ETF
- GUNR Morningstar Global Upstream Natural Resources Index Fund
- PICK iShares MSCI Global Metals & Mining Producers ETF
- GNR SPDR S&P Global Natural Resources ETF
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.