GXC - SPDR S&P China ETF
Description: The S&P China BMI Index is a market capitalization weighted index that defines and measures the investable universe of publicly traded companies domiciled in China, but legally available to foreign investors.
GXC - Profile
GXC - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- China Construction Bank Corp H Shares 00939: 7.47%
- China Mobile Ltd. 00941: 7.13%
- Industrial And Commercial Bank Of China Ltd. H Shares 01398: 6.14%
- Tencent Holdings Ltd. 00700: 5.29%
- Bank Of China Ltd. H Shares BACHF: 3.80%
- CNOOC, Ltd. 00883: 3.63%
- Baidu, Inc. ADR BIDU: 3.33%
- PetroChina Co Ltd H Shares 00857: 3.03%
- China Life Insurance Co Ltd H Shares 02628: 2.37%
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation H Shares 00386: 2.16%
GXC Asset Allocation
GXC Sector Breakdown
GXC Market Cap Breakdown
GXC Region Breakdown
GXC Country Breakdown
GXC - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
GXC - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of GXC relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
GXC - Fundamentals
GXC Expenses & Fees
GXC - Technicals
GXC Bollinger Bands
GXC Support & Resistance
GXC - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
GXC is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate S&P China BMI Index. The S&P China BMI Index is a market capitalization weighted index that defines and measures the investable universe of publicly traded companies domiciled in China, but legally available to foreign investors.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|China Equities||0.59||2007-03-19||State Street SPDR||ETF||+10.42%|
GXC Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for GXC on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the China Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
GXC Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for GXC, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in GXC's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for GXC
This ETF presents an interesting option for gaining exposure to Chinese equities, and may be one of the better choices for accessing the one of the world's most important economies. Like many international equity ETFs, GXC is dominated by holding in large cap stocks, potentially diminishing the c...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.