HKK IQ Hong Kong Small Cap ETF
- China Equities
Alternative ETFs in the China Equities Category
|Type||Ticker||Expense Ratio||Assets||Avg. Daily Vol||YTD Return|
|Most Liquid (Volume)|
|Top YTD Performer|
The IQ Hong Kong Small Cap Index is float-adjusted market cap-weighted and seeks to provide investors with a means of tracking the overall performance of small cap Hong Kong companies.
Realtime Rating Summary
HKK is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate IQ Hong Kong Small Cap Index. The IQ Hong Kong Small Cap Index is float-adjusted market cap-weighted and seeks to provide investors with a means of tracking the overall performance of small cap Hong Kong companies.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for HKK on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the China Equities with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
HKK In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for this ETF and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
HKK Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of this ETF to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading
This ETF is not currently available for commission free trading on any platforms.
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 5 other ETFs in the China Equities ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
This section shows how this ETF has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
This section shows how the volatility of this ETF compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $14.34
- 60 Day MA: $14.64
- MACD 15 Period: -1.17
- MACD 100 Period: n/a
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 100.00
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 100.00
- RSI 10 Day: 35
- RSI 20 Day: 41
- RSI 30 Day: 42
- Ultimate Oscillator: 27
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $12.81
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $15.23
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $13.09
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $15.63
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $12.46
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $15.75
Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: $12.85
- Support Level 2: $12.75
- Resistance Level 1: $13.15
- Resistance Level 2: $13.35
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 39.91
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 14.20
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 49.15
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 19.85
Latest HKK News
December ETF Roundup: Launches, Filings, and Closures
ETF Shakeups: Three Small Cap Funds To Close, VT To Get Small Cap Extension
2011: A Year Of ETF Firsts
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- FXI iShares China Large-Cap ETF
- EWH iShares MSCI Hong Kong ETF
- ASHR db X-trackers Harvest CSI 300 China A-Shares Fund
- MCHI iShares MSCI China ETF
- KWEB CSI China Internet ETF
- GXC SPDR S&P China ETF
- ASHS db X-trackers Harvest CSI 500 China-A Shares Small Cap Fund
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.