HYE Market Vectors European Currency High Yield Bond ETF
- High Yield Bonds
HYE - Profile
- Issuer: Van Eck
- Structure: ETF
- Expense Ratio: 0.40%
- Tax Form: 1099
- HYE Tracks This Index: BofA Merrill Lynch European Currency High Yield Constrained Index
- 52 Week Lo: n/a
- 52 Week Hi: n/a
- AUM: $0.0 M
- Shares: 0.0 M
Alternative ETFs in the High Yield Bonds Category
|Type||Ticker||Expense Ratio||Assets||Avg. Daily Vol||YTD Return|
|Most Liquid (Volume)|
|Top YTD Performer|
The index is designed to track the performance of euro- and British pound sterling-denominated below investment grade corporate debt publicly issued in the eurobond, sterling domestic or euro domestic markets by issuers around the world.
HYE - Realtime Rating
Realtime Rating Summary
HYE is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate BofA Merrill Lynch European Currency High Yield Constrained Index . The index is designed to track the performance of euro- and British pound sterling-denominated below investment grade corporate debt publicly issued in the eurobond, sterling domestic or euro domestic markets by issuers around the world.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for HYE on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the High Yield Bonds with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
HYE In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for HYE and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
HYE - Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of HYE to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading in HYE
HYE is not currently available for commission free trading on any platforms.
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 18 other ETFs in the High Yield Bonds ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
HYE - Performance
This section shows how HYE has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
HYE - Technicals
HYE Volatility Analysis
This section shows how the volatility of HYE compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: n/a
- 60 Day MA: n/a
- MACD 15 Period: n/a
- MACD 100 Period: n/a
- Williams % Range 10 Day: n/a
- Williams % Range 20 Day: n/a
- RSI 10 Day: n/a
- RSI 20 Day: n/a
- RSI 30 Day: n/a
- Ultimate Oscillator: n/a
HYE Bollinger Bands
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): n/a
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): n/a
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): n/a
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): n/a
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): n/a
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): n/a
HYE Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: n/a
- Support Level 2: n/a
- Resistance Level 1: n/a
- Resistance Level 2: n/a
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): n/a
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): n/a
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): n/a
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): n/a
Latest HYE News
- No News Available for HYE
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- JNK SPDR Barclays Capital High Yield Bond ETF
- HYG iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond ETF
- BKLN Senior Loan Portfolio
- SJNK SPDR Barclays Capital Short Term High Yield Bond ETF
- HYS 0-5 Year High Yield Corporate Bond Index Fund
- HYLD Peritus High Yield ETF
- PHB Fundamental High Yield Corporate Bond Portfolio
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.