JGBL DB Japanese Government Bond Futures ETN
- International Government Bonds
JGBL - Profile
- Issuer: Invesco PowerShares
- Structure: ETN
- Expense Ratio: 0.50%
- ETF Home Page: JGBL
- Inception: Mar 23, 2011
- Tax Form: 1099
- JGBL Tracks This Index: DB USD JGB Futures Index
- 52 Week Lo: $21.26
- 52 Week Hi: $22.50
- AUM: $2.2 M
- Shares: 0.1 M
Alternative ETFs in the International Government Bonds Category
|Type||Ticker||Expense Ratio||Assets||Avg. Daily Vol||YTD Return|
|Most Liquid (Volume)|
|Top YTD Performer|
This benchmark is intended to measure the performance of a long position in 10-year JGB Futures. The underlying assets of 10-year JGB Futures are Japan-government issued debt securities (JGBs) with a remaining term to maturity of not less than 7 years and not more than 11 years as of their issue date and the futures contract delivery date.
JGBL - Realtime Rating
Realtime Rating Summary
JGBL is a passive ETN that seeks to replicate DB USD JGB Futures Index. This benchmark is intended to measure the performance of a long position in 10-year JGB Futures. The underlying assets of 10-year JGB Futures are Japan-government issued debt securities (JGBs) with a remaining term to maturity of not less than 7 years and not more than 11 years as of their issue date and the futures contract delivery date.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for JGBL on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the International Government Bonds with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
JGBL In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for JGBL and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
JGBL - Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of JGBL to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading in JGBL
JGBL is not currently available for commission free trading on any platforms.
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 6 other ETFs in the International Government Bonds ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
JGBL - Performance
This section shows how JGBL has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
JGBL - Technicals
JGBL Volatility Analysis
This section shows how the volatility of JGBL compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $21.65
- 60 Day MA: $21.56
- MACD 15 Period: 0.02
- MACD 100 Period: 0.20
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 50.00
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 93.68
- RSI 10 Day: 50
- RSI 20 Day: 51
- RSI 30 Day: 52
- Ultimate Oscillator: 85
JGBL Bollinger Bands
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $21.57
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $21.63
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $21.25
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $22.05
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $21.31
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $22.00
JGBL Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: $21.61
- Support Level 2: $21.61
- Resistance Level 1: $21.61
- Resistance Level 2: $21.61
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 50.00
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 60.11
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 50.00
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 43.96
Latest JGBL News
Which Ex-U.S. Country Bond ETF Offers The Lowest Risk?
Top 10 Noteworthy ETF Trends Of 2011
2011: A Year Of ETF Firsts
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- BWX SPDR Barclays Intl Treasury Bond
- IGOV S&P/Citigroup International Treasury Fund
- BWZ SPDR Barclays Capital Short Term International Treasury Bond ETF
- ISHG S&P/Citi 1-3 Yr Intl Treasury Bd
- GGOV German Sovereign/Sub-Sovereign ETF
- ALD Asia Local Debt Fund
- AUNZ Australia & New Zealand Debt Fund
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.