JGBT - DB 3x Japanese Government Bond Futures ETN Charts
JGBT Tracks This Index: DB USD JGB Futures Index (300%)
This benchmark is intended to measure the performance of a long position in 10-year JGB Futures. The underlying assets of 10-year JGB Futures are Japan-government issued debt securities (JGBs) with a remaining term to maturity of not less than 7 years and not more than 11 years as of their issue date and the futures contract delivery date.
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats,
including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the
period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of JGBT
relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength,
and Moving Averages.
Explore JGBT on ETFdb
- JGBT Price & Trading Information: View JGBT's latest price and trading information
- JGBT Holdings: View JGBT holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- JGBT Fact Sheet: View JGBT's Fact Sheet
- JGBT Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- JGBT Head-To-Head: See how JGBT compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- JGBT Technical Indicators: Analyze JGBT's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- JGBT Category Report: View the Leveraged Bonds ETFdb Category Report
- JGBT Realtime Rating: See how JGBT rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database