ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report for JGBT
JGBT is a leveraged ETN that is linked to the DB USD JGB Futures Index (300%). This benchmark is intended to measure the performance of a long position in 10-year JGB Futures. The underlying assets of 10-year JGB Futures are Japan-government issued debt securities (JGBs) with a remaining term to maturity of not less than 7 years and not more than 11 years as of their issue date and the futures contract delivery date.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Leveraged Bonds||0.95%||2011-03-23||Invesco PowerShares||ETN||-2.26%|
JGBT Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for JGBT on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Leveraged Bonds ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
JGBT Realtime Rating: Overall
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for JGBT, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in JGBT's Category. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for JGBT
This ETN offers investors 3x exposure to the Japanese government bond (JGB) market, one of most liquid and deep bond markets in the world. Thanks to record low interest rates and high levels of domestic savings and broad deflation, JGBs have seen huge inflows over the years despite the fact that...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.