KBWR - KBW Regional Banking Portfolio Charts
KBWR Tracks This Index: KBW Regional Banking Index
The KBW Regional Banking Index is an equal-weighted index that seeks to reflect the performance of publicly traded companies that do business as regional banks or thrifts. The Regional Banking Index is currently comprised of common stocks of leading regional banks or thrifts listed on the NYSE or another U.S. national securities exchange, or NASDAQ/NMS. The Regional Banking Index components are selected to provide appropriate representation of the industry's sub-sectors.
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats,
including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the
period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of KBWR
relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength,
and Moving Averages.
Explore KBWR on ETFdb
- KBWR Price & Trading Information: View KBWR's latest price and trading information
- KBWR Holdings: View KBWR holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- KBWR Fact Sheet: View KBWR's Fact Sheet
- KBWR Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- KBWR Head-To-Head: See how KBWR compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- KBWR Technical Indicators: Analyze KBWR's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- KBWR Category Report: View the Financials Equities ETFdb Category Report
- KBWR Realtime Rating: See how KBWR rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database