ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report for MLPS
MLPS is a passive ETN that seeks to replicate the Alerian MLP Infrastructure Total Return Index (-100%). The index is designed to give investors exposure to the infrastructure component of the Master Limited Partnership asset class. Constituents each earn at least 50% of EBITDA from assets that are not directly exposed to changes in commodity prices. The index is disseminated by the New York Stock Exchange and is a composite of 25 energy infrastructure MLPs.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
MLPS Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for MLPS on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Inverse Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
MLPS Realtime Rating: Overall
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for MLPS, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in MLPS's Category. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for MLPS
This ETF offers inverse exposure to an index comprised of MLPs, making it a potentially attractive option for investors looking to bet against this sector of the U.S. economy. It's important to note that MLPS is designed to deliver inverse results over a single trading session, with exposure...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.