MLPW - E-TRACS Wells Fargo MLP Index Fact Sheet
MLPW Tracks This Index: Wells Fargo Master Limited Partnership Index
The index is a float adjusted, capitalization weighted Index that seeks to measure the performance of all energy master limited partnerships listed on the New York Stock Exchange or NASDAQ that satisfy market capitalization (at least $200 million at the time of inclusion) and other eligibility requirements.
- Issuer: UBS
ETFdb Category: MLPs
ETF Home Page: MLPW
Tax Form: 1099
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
Explore MLPW on ETFdb
- MLPW Price & Trading Information: View MLPW's latest price and trading information
- MLPW Holdings: View MLPW holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- MLPW Charts: Create custom charts of MLPW
- MLPW Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- MLPW Head-To-Head: See how MLPW compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- MLPW Technical Indicators: Analyze MLPW's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- MLPW Category Report: View the MLPs ETFdb Category Report
- MLPW Realtime Rating: See how MLPW rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database