RALS - RAFI Long/Short
Description: The index allocates an aggregate equal dollar amount to both long and short equity positions. This allocation is based on a comparison of Research Affiliates Fundamental Index weightings with traditional market capitalization weightings.
RALS - Profile
RALS - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Rafi Us Equity Long/Short Short Sub-Index Swap Societe Generale: 101.92%
- Rafi Us Equity Long/Short Long Sub-Index Swap Societe Generale: 12.38%
- Bank of America Corporation BAC: 1.96%
- ConocoPhillips COP: 1.51%
- AT&T Inc T: 1.42%
- Citigroup Inc C: 1.35%
- Verizon Communications Inc VZ: 1.33%
- Chevron Corp CVX: 1.25%
- JPMorgan Chase & Co JPM: 1.18%
- General Electric Co GE: 1.10%
RALS Asset Allocation
RALS - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
RALS - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of RALS relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
RALS - Fundamentals
RALS Expenses & Fees
RALS - Technicals
RALS Bollinger Bands
RALS Support & Resistance
RALS - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
RALS is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate RAFI US Equity Long/Short Index. The index allocates an aggregate equal dollar amount to both long and short equity positions. This allocation is based on a comparison of Research Affiliates Fundamental Index weightings with traditional market capitalization weightings.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
RALS Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for RALS on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Long-Short ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
RALS Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for RALS, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in RALS's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for RALS
This ETF offers a unique twist on market neutral exposure, offering both long and short positions to U.S. stocks within a single portfolio. Given this objective, RALS can be expected to exhibit a low correlation with traditional asset classes, and as such can be a useful tool for investors lookin...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.