ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report for SCPR
This ETF is closed
SCPR is a leveraged ETN that is linked to the S&P GSCI Copper Index Excess Return (-200%). This index is composed entirely of copper futures contracts and is derived by reference to the price levels of the futures contracts on a single commodity as well as the discount or premium obtained by "rolling" hypothetical positions in such contracts forward as they approach delivery.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
SCPR Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for SCPR on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Leveraged Commodities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
SCPR Realtime Rating: Overall
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for SCPR, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in SCPR's Category. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for SCPR
This ETF offers -2x daily leverage to copper prices, making SCPR a powerful tool for expressing a bearish outlook on the industrial metals sector. It should be noted that the daily reset feature combined with the explicit leverage in this ETF make SCPR inappropriate for investors without the ability...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.