SDS - UltraShort S&P500
Description: ProShares UltraShort S&P500 seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the S&P500 Index.
SDS - Profile
Summary Data for SDS
|52 Week Lo:||$23.57||52 Week Hi:||$38.10|
|AUM:||$1,540.1 M||Shares:||62.7 M|
|Avg. Volume (1 month)||7,313,700||Avg. Volume (3 month)||7,102,897|
SDS - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- S&P 500 Index Swap Goldman Sachs International: 88.40%
- S&P 500 Index Swap Societe Generale: 38.84%
- S&P 500 Index Swap Citibank, N.A.: 21.10%
- S&P 500 Index Swap Bank Of America, Na: 16.62%
- S&P 500 Index Swap Morgan Stanley & Co. International Plc: 12.91%
- E-mini S&P 500 Index Future Sept14: 9.80%
- S&P 500 E-Mini Future 09/19/14 - Cash Offset: 9.80%
- S&P 500 Index Swap Credit Suisse International: 6.17%
- S&P 500 Index Swap Ubs Ag: 3.55%
- S&P 500 Index Swap Deutsche Bank Ag: 2.59%
SDS Asset Allocation
SDS - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
SDS - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of SDS relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
SDS - Fundamentals
SDS Expenses & Fees
SDS - Technicals
SDS Bollinger Bands
SDS Support & Resistance
SDS - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
SDS is a leveraged ETF that is linked to ProShares. ProShares UltraShort S&P500 seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the S&P500 Index.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
SDS Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for SDS on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Leveraged Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
SDS Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for SDS, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in SDS's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for SDS
This ETF offers 2x daily short leverage to the S&P 500 Index, making it a powerful tool for investors with a bearish short-term outlook for large cap U.S. equities. Investors should note that SDS's leverage resets on a daily basis, which results in compounding of returns when held for multiple pe...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.