TBAR - Gold Trendpilot ETN Charts
TBAR Tracks This Index: RBS Gold Trendpilot Index (USD)
The index utilizes a systematic trend-following strategy to provide exposure to either the Price of Gold Bullion or the yield on a hypothetical notional investment in 3-month U.S. Treasury bills, depending on the relative performance of the Price of Gold Bullion on a simple historical moving average basis.
- Issuer: RBS
ETFdb Category: Precious Metals
ETF Home Page: TBAR
Tax Form: 1099
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats,
including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the
period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of TBAR
relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength,
and Moving Averages.
Explore TBAR on ETFdb
- TBAR Price & Trading Information: View TBAR's latest price and trading information
- TBAR Holdings: View TBAR holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- TBAR Fact Sheet: View TBAR's Fact Sheet
- TBAR Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- TBAR Head-To-Head: See how TBAR compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- TBAR Technical Indicators: Analyze TBAR's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- TBAR Category Report: View the Precious Metals ETFdb Category Report
- TBAR Realtime Rating: See how TBAR rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database