TBAR - Gold Trendpilot ETN Fact Sheet
TBAR Tracks This Index: RBS Gold Trendpilot Index (USD)
The index utilizes a systematic trend-following strategy to provide exposure to either the Price of Gold Bullion or the yield on a hypothetical notional investment in 3-month U.S. Treasury bills, depending on the relative performance of the Price of Gold Bullion on a simple historical moving average basis.
- Issuer: RBS
ETFdb Category: Precious Metals
ETF Home Page: TBAR
Tax Form: 1099
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
Explore TBAR on ETFdb
- TBAR Price & Trading Information: View TBAR's latest price and trading information
- TBAR Holdings: View TBAR holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- TBAR Charts: Create custom charts of TBAR
- TBAR Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- TBAR Head-To-Head: See how TBAR compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- TBAR Technical Indicators: Analyze TBAR's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- TBAR Category Report: View the Precious Metals ETFdb Category Report
- TBAR Realtime Rating: See how TBAR rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database