ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report for TDN
TDN is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate the Zacks 2030 Lifecycle Index. The index follows a passively managed, rules based methodology comprised of publicly traded common stock, bonds and ADRs. The index represents a portfolio designed for persons expecting to retire in 2030.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Target Retirement Date||0.65%||2007-10-01||DBX Strategic Advisors||ETF||+18.54%|
TDN Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for TDN on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Target Retirement Date ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
TDN Realtime Rating: Overall
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for TDN, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in TDN's Category. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for TDN
This fund is designed to give investors planning to retire in 2030 a broad portfolio of stocks, bonds and ADRs in a single ticker. The fund becomes less risky as the retirement date approaches, cycling into more cash and bonds and selling off stocks to reduce volatility. TDN could be appropriate for...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.