TSXV S&P/TSX Venture 30 Canada ETF
- Commodity Producers Equities
Alternative ETFs in the Commodity Producers Equities Category
|Type||Ticker||Expense Ratio||Assets||Avg. Daily Vol||YTD Return|
|Most Liquid (Volume)|
|Top YTD Performer|
The index is a free-float adjusted, modified capitalization-weighted index designed to provide exposure to the 30 most liquid securities of the TSX Venture Exchange.
Realtime Rating Summary
TSXV is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate S&P/TSX Venture 30 Index. The index is a free-float adjusted, modified capitalization-weighted index designed to provide exposure to the 30 most liquid securities of the TSX Venture Exchange.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for TSXV on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Commodity Producers Equities with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
TSXV In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for this ETF and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
TSXV Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of this ETF to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 17 other ETFs in the Commodity Producers Equities ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
This section shows how this ETF has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
This section shows how the volatility of this ETF compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $9.41
- 60 Day MA: $9.13
- MACD 15 Period: 0.06
- MACD 100 Period: 0.03
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 45.28
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 25.81
- RSI 10 Day: 59
- RSI 20 Day: 56
- RSI 30 Day: 53
- Ultimate Oscillator: 49
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $9.40
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $9.80
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $8.93
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $9.89
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $8.65
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $9.86
Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: n/a
- Support Level 2: $9.58
- Resistance Level 1: n/a
- Resistance Level 2: $9.58
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 47.03
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 52.03
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 41.48
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 49.31
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- GDX Market Vectors TR Gold Miners
- GDXJ Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF
- XME SPDR S&P Metals & Mining ETF
- IGE iShares North American Natural Resources ETF
- GUNR Morningstar Global Upstream Natural Resources Index Fund
- PICK iShares MSCI Global Metals & Mining Producers ETF
- GNR SPDR S&P Global Natural Resources ETF
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.