TWTI - Oil Trendpilot ETN Fact Sheet
TWTI Tracks This Index: RBS Oil Trendpilot Index
The index utilizes a systematic trend-following strategy to provide exposure to either the RBS 12-Month Oil Total Return Index (USD) (the "Benchmark Index") or the yield on a hypothetical notional investment in 3-month U.S. Treasury bills (the "Cash Rate"), depending on the relative performance of the Benchmark Index on a simple historical moving average basis.
- Issuer: RBS
ETFdb Category: Oil & Gas
ETF Home Page: TWTI
Tax Form: 1099
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
Explore TWTI on ETFdb
- TWTI Price & Trading Information: View TWTI's latest price and trading information
- TWTI Holdings: View TWTI holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- TWTI Charts: Create custom charts of TWTI
- TWTI Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- TWTI Head-To-Head: See how TWTI compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- TWTI Technical Indicators: Analyze TWTI's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- TWTI Category Report: View the Oil & Gas ETFdb Category Report
- TWTI Realtime Rating: See how TWTI rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database