URR - Market Vectors-Double Long Euro ETN Fact Sheet
URR Tracks This Index: Double Long Euro Index
As the Index is two-times leveraged, for every 1% strengthening of the euro relative to the U.S. dollar, the level of the Index will generally increase by 2%, while for every 1% weakening of the euro relative to the U.S. dollar, the Index will generally decrease by 2%.
- Issuer: Van Eck
ETFdb Category: Leveraged Currency
ETF Home Page: URR
Tax Form: 1099
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
Explore URR on ETFdb
- URR Price & Trading Information: View URR's latest price and trading information
- URR Holdings: View URR holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- URR Charts: Create custom charts of URR
- URR Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- URR Head-To-Head: See how URR compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- URR Technical Indicators: Analyze URR's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- URR Category Report: View the Leveraged Currency ETFdb Category Report
- URR Realtime Rating: See how URR rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database