Agricultural Commodities Category Report
Last modified: March 15, 2012
The Agriculture ETFdb Category contains 27 ETFs with a total market capitalization of approximately $2.79 billion (as of March 15, 2012)
The following are the three largest ETFs in this ETFdb Category by market capitalization (as of March 15, 2012):
|DBA||PowerShares DB Agriculture Fund||$2.02 billion|
|JJG||iPath DJ-UBS Grains TR Sub-Idx||$179 million|
|JJA||iPath DJ-UBS Agriculture TR Sub-Idx||$133 million|
The Agriculture ETFdb Category includes funds that offer exposure to prices of various agricultural commodities. ETFs in this ETFdb Category gain exposure by either 1) investing in futures on certain commodities or 2) physically buying and holding these commodities. ETFs in this ETFdb Category include broad-based funds holding various types of agriculture commodities, as well as more focused funds targeting specific corners of the agricultural market, including:
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETFdb Analyst Picks offer investment recommendations suited for longer-term traders; each Analyst Pick includes a fundamental rationale as well a suggested stop-loss and price target.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.