AXID - MSCI ACWI ex US Industrials Sector Index Fund Charts
AXID Tracks This Index: MSCI All Country World ex USA Industrials Index
The index is a free-float adjusted market capitalization weighted index designed to measure the combined equity market performance of the industrials sector of developed and emerging markets countries, excluding the U.S.
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats,
including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the
period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of AXID
relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength,
and Moving Averages.
Explore AXID on ETFdb
- AXID Price & Trading Information: View AXID's latest price and trading information
- AXID Holdings: View AXID holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- AXID Fact Sheet: View AXID's Fact Sheet
- AXID Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- AXID Head-To-Head: See how AXID compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- AXID Technical Indicators: Analyze AXID's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- AXID Category Report: View the Industrials Equities ETFdb Category Report
- AXID Realtime Rating: See how AXID rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database