ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report for EWZ
EWZ is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate the MSCI Brazil 25/50 Index. The index is designed to measure broad based equity market performance in Brazil. A capping methodology is applied that limits the weight of any single component to a maximum of 25% of the MSCI Brazil 25/50 Index. Additionally, the sum of the components that individually constitute more than 5% of the weight of the MSCI Brazil 25/50 Index cannot exceed a maximum of 50% of the weight of the MSCI Brazil 25/50 index in the aggregate. The index consists of stocks traded primarily on the stock exchanges in Brazil.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Latin America Equities||0.60%||2000-07-10||iShares||ETF||-2.31%|
EWZ Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for EWZ on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Latin America Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
EWZ Realtime Rating: Overall
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for EWZ, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in EWZ's Category. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for EWZ
EWZ offers exposure to Brazilian equities, holding the largest and most liquid companies that are domiciled in the South American nation. For investors seeking investment in the nation, EWZ is one of many options and offers the broadest exposure to the country's large cap segment. EWZ is a decent...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.