FSU - 2x S&P 500 Bull/USD Bear Fact Sheet
FSU Tracks This Index: S&P 500 Bull/USD Bear Index (200%)
This ETF is no longer active. See active ETFs in the Leveraged Equities ETFdb Category.
The index tracks the spread, or the difference in daily returns, between the U.S. equity and currency market segments by establishing a long position in the E-mini Standard and Poor's 500 Stock Price Index and a leveraged short position in the U.S. Dollar Index Futures Contract.
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
Explore FSU on ETFdb
- FSU Price & Trading Information: View FSU's latest price and trading information
- FSU Holdings: View FSU holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- FSU Charts: Create custom charts of FSU
- FSU Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- FSU Head-To-Head: See how FSU compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- FSU Technical Indicators: Analyze FSU's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- FSU Category Report: View the Leveraged Equities ETFdb Category Report
- FSU Realtime Rating: See how FSU rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database