FSZ - Switzerland AlphaDEX Fund Charts
FSZ Tracks This Index: Defined Switzerland Index
The index employs the AlphaDEX stock selection methodology which uses
fundamental growth and value factors to objectively select stocks from the S&P Switzerland BMI universe which may generate positive alpha relative to traditional passive indices. The index is a modified equal-dollar weighted index where higher ranked stocks receive a higher weight within the index.
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats,
including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the
period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of FSZ
relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength,
and Moving Averages.
Explore FSZ on ETFdb
- FSZ Price & Trading Information: View FSZ's latest price and trading information
- FSZ Holdings: View FSZ holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- FSZ Fact Sheet: View FSZ's Fact Sheet
- FSZ Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- FSZ Head-To-Head: See how FSZ compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- FSZ Technical Indicators: Analyze FSZ's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- FSZ Category Report: View the Europe Equities ETFdb Category Report
- FSZ Realtime Rating: See how FSZ rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database