FXD - Consumer Discretionary AlphaDEX Fund Charts
FXD Tracks This Index: StrataQuant Consumer Discretionary Index
The StrataQuant Consumer Discretionary Index is an "enhanced" index developed, maintained and sponsored by the NYSE Euronext or its affiliates ("NYSE Euronext") which employs the AlphaDEX stock selection methodology to select consumer discretionary stocks from the Russell 1000 Index.
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats,
including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the
period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of FXD
relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength,
and Moving Averages.
Explore FXD on ETFdb
- FXD Price & Trading Information: View FXD's latest price and trading information
- FXD Holdings: View FXD holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- FXD Fact Sheet: View FXD's Fact Sheet
- FXD Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- FXD Head-To-Head: See how FXD compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- FXD Technical Indicators: Analyze FXD's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- FXD Category Report: View the Consumer Discretionary Equities ETFdb Category Report
- FXD Realtime Rating: See how FXD rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database