GCE - Claymore CEF GS Connect ETN Charts
GCE Tracks This Index: Claymore CEF Index
The Claymore CEF Index is a 100% rules-based index that is designed to track the performance of a weighted basket of closed-end funds selected based on liquidity, income distribution and market valuation, among other factors.
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats,
including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the
period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of GCE
relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, Relative Strength,
and Moving Averages.
Explore GCE on ETFdb
- GCE Price & Trading Information: View GCE's latest price and trading information
- GCE Holdings: View GCE holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- GCE Fact Sheet: View GCE's Fact Sheet
- GCE Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- GCE Head-To-Head: See how GCE compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- GCE Technical Indicators: Analyze GCE's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- GCE Category Report: View the Diversified Portfolio ETFdb Category Report
- GCE Realtime Rating: See how GCE rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database