GIVE - Global Echo ETF
Description: This ETF is not linked to a specific benchmark.
GIVE - Profile
- Asset Class: Multi-Asset
Summary Data for GIVE
|52 Week Lo:||$56.43||52 Week Hi:||$63.98|
|AUM:||$6.2 M||Shares:||0.1 M|
|Avg. Volume (1 month)||325||Avg. Volume (3 month)||1,460|
GIVE - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Small Bus Admin Gtd Dev Ptc 4.14%: 5.13%
- Allegheny Cnty Pa Residential Var Rate: 4.78%
- GNMA CMO 3.25%: 4.09%
- Small Busn Admin Gtd Ptnct 4.108%: 3.97%
- SBA FRN: 3.66%
- Small Bus Admin Gtd Dev Ptc 4.45%: 3.36%
- SBA FRN: 2.64%
- Small Bus Admin Gtd Dev Ptc 4.38%: 2.62%
- Apple Inc AAPL: 2.39%
- Novozymes ADR NVZMY: 2.11%
GIVE Asset Allocation
GIVE Sector Breakdown
GIVE Market Cap Breakdown
GIVE Region Breakdown
GIVE Country Breakdown
GIVE Bond Sector Breakdown
GIVE Coupon Breakdown
|0% to 1%||0.0%|
|1% to 2%||0.0%|
|2% to 3%||0.0%|
|3% to 4%||4.09%|
|4% to 5%||15.08%|
|5% to 6%||0.0%|
|6% to 7%||0.0%|
|7% to 8%||0.0%|
|8% to 9%||0.0%|
|9% to 10%||0.0%|
|Greater Than 10%||0.0%|
GIVE Credit Quality
GIVE Maturity Breakdown
|Less Than 1 Year||0.0%|
GIVE - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
GIVE - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of GIVE relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
GIVE - Fundamentals
GIVE Expenses & Fees
GIVE - Technicals
GIVE Bollinger Bands
GIVE Support & Resistance
GIVE - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
GIVE is an active ETF. As such, GIVE does not seek to replicate a specified benchmark.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
GIVE Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for GIVE on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Diversified Portfolio ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
GIVE Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for GIVE, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in GIVE's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for GIVE
This actively-managed ETF offers exposure to multiple asset classes with a focus on the concept of sustainable investing. GIVE invests in companies that have positive environmental, social, and governance characteristics relative to their industry and sector peers. This fund is well diversified ...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.